- 1 April 2017: an additional cleanroom operator has started.
- 1 March 2017: the XEN-5320 is CE and FCC certified. The analog output is now standard instead of optional.
- 1 January 2017: the XEN-5310 is discontinued. The successor is the XEN-5320.
- 30 June 2016: Xensor is one of the sponsors for Team FAST who builds a hydrogen fuell cell car via Formic Acid as Sustainable Energy Carrier.
- 30 June 2016: Xensor introduced a new product, a 50 cm long Ruler (XEN-3700): a PCB with 10 XEN-TCG3880-U ultrafast sensors at 5 cm spacing. Read out of the Ruler is done with two times 5 channel read out XEN-5350USB.
- 2 June 2016: An updated list of articles about the Flash DSC 1 was added to the website.
- 2 June 2016: For recent years links to publication lists of several of our customers were added to the Publications by Others overview.
- 29 March 2016: version 3.0 of the XEN-5320 is available. New features are: fast + ultra fast measurement (speeds up to 750 Hz), user calibration curve possible, USB version has reduced size.
- 9 February 2016: updated version of datasheet for Thermal Conductivity Gauge XEN-TCG3880: selection guide for different versions added.
- 9 February 2016: Toolkit XEN-86010 available for XEN-39400liq nanocalorimeter.
- 1 October 2015: Xensor has successfully finished it's contribution to the European project EngCaBra with a demonstrator on the Flash DSC1 for liquid applications.
- 1 January 2015: Isis van Wetten started as a PhD student, investigating behaviour of vegetable oils with the Flash DSC 1.
- 28 August 2014: several new articles were added, see Publications by Xensor.
- 28 August 2014: A list of articles about the Flash DSC 1 was added to the website.
- 5 May 2014: a new cooling scan rate record has been attained of more than 100 MK/s for the ultra fast high temperature nano calorimeter sensors.
With a sensor of this family temperatures up to the silver point (962 °C) have been attained.
- 26 November 2013: Holder XEN-86000 available for XEN-39400liq nanocalorimeter.
- 21 November 2013: Xensor introduces the new nano calorimeter for liquid experiments XEN-39400liq.